Friday, July 27, 2007

Surveying the Grand Masters Field

After our rounds were over, Sheila and I spent some time on the Dretzka Original course watching and meeting with the grand master field as they played out their final regular round. Below, Sheila, perched up in a tree (Yes, she's going to be 50 next year.) by the tee area for Hole 17, watching a group hole out on Hole 3.

[Blogger is having issues with images tonight, I may have to post these later.]

I took a lot of images of putts, drive, and folks on the same card. I am posting a bunch here and hoping that people will use the comments to tell me who most of these people are. Note that if you click on an image you will see a larger version, and than you can right-click on that to make your own copy. This is your copyright permission to use them as you wish for any non-commercial purposes.

No comments: